• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Economy Tier Turnaround Rates
11 11

824 posts in this topic

Tried the FT economy tier...two submissions no CCS.  Was beginning to wonder if the entire tier was lagging behind the estimates since the first one has been dormant for close to six weeks, but the second one (received 21 days after the first) is moving...may have to call in and check up on that, seems pretty far out of order for that tier.

6/20 SFG

7/11 SFG

8/5 G/E/I

On 8/10/2022 at 11:45 AM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

Economy slow track

9/9/21- Scheduled for Grading

8/2/22- GEI

8 days of GEI so far, probably another 4-5 in QC afterwards. Books have been out of hand well over a year.  

With all the QC issues, it's only dawning on me now that is why QC now takes longer, due to the things put in place for a double check.

One can hope those are being learned and will get better over time 🙂

:news:

The turtles are home again! 

Slow track economy 4 books, no other services.

Delivered to CGC 7/12/2021

SFG 9/2/21

Returned 8/8/22

Total turnaround time 268 business days.

I won't be submitting for quite a long a while for sure. I guess the good news is that books came back at what I had them estimated at. They had some CPR applied so a bit disappointed that I didn't get a grade bump on at least one of them.

I'm pretty sure I have a EST from October of last year. Not sure. Haven't checked. It was too damn  stressful when they (CGC) had my last EST sub for 14 months. I've decided that I'll get them when i get them. They're not getting anymore of my business, so I'm not stressing over it anymore.

• Administrator
On 8/14/2022 at 11:00 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

I have slow track economy tier books marked as received 9/28/2021.

How do I find out their status now that they are off the tracker? Do I have to call/email?

You could do that.  If you would prefer, you can send me a PM with your customer id number and a submission or invoice number if you still have one handy, and I will find out for you.