• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2023 at 3:02 PM, Hulk213 said:

This is so amazing, on so many levels. I love art on toned paper. Montages are hard to pull off, but this is executed perfectly. Great piece.

that is the simplest way to describe it, very immutable.

On 3/24/2023 at 3:31 PM, G.A.tor said:

Love some Alex maleev covers

Hate some?

On 3/27/2023 at 12:36 PM, brownies8701 said:

Batman Confidential #45 Page 18 Partial Splash featuring Tom Mandrake (pencils & inks)

BatConf45.jpg

My first piece was Mandrake! I sold it to the LCS unfortunately, the art Mandrake makes is easy enough to determine, very succinct inking!

Since I can no longer afford Sandman pages, I might as well find and renew my appreciation for the pages I own. Such a fantastic series with timeless characters and stunning art. 

Sandman # 1

Congrats to the winners in today's auction and acquiring a piece of history with the first page in the series where we finally get a clear view of Dream's face in Issue #1 for the first time and with the Very First appearance of Lucifer in Issue # 4. Pages of that nature very rarely become available. Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg were firing on all cylinders. 

Edited by Matches_Malone