• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX just stepped on an Atom Bomb. A classic tale of deceit, trimming,and woe.

460 posts in this topic

Would have thought he would at least TRY to feed us some horse [embarrassing lack of self control].
Is he permitted to be here?

I seriously don't know. I personally think anyone and everyone should be allowed here, but I could understand if Pepsi had a message board they might not want the owner of Coke to be dropping by. confused-smiley-013.gif

PGX is no Coke.

They are more like an RC or a Nehi.

Nowhere near the league of Coke. makepoint.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Keep RC Cola out of this. sumo.gif

Other than that, by all means FLAME ON.

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Would have thought he would at least TRY to feed us some horse [embarrassing lack of self control].

I seriously don't know. I personally think anyone and everyone should be allowed here, but I could understand if Pepsi had a message board they might not want the owner of Coke to be dropping by. confused-smiley-013.gif

PGX is no Coke.

...I have to agree 100%,...please leave RC out,..there is no reason to associate them with a company as disreputable as PGX,...hey,..I can't find Orange Crush anymore,..is it a regional thing?,.... confused-smiley-013.gif

PGX is no Coke.

...I have to agree 100%,...please leave RC out,..there is no reason to associate them with a company as disreputable as PGX,...hey,..I can't find Orange Crush anymore,..is it a regional thing?,.... confused-smiley-013.gif

OT: There's this coffee shop down the street that has Orange Crush IN GLASS BOTTLES cloud9.gif I mean it could just be carbonated Kool Aid in those bottles - but its all about the packaging doncha know.

PGX is no Coke.

OT: There's this coffee shop down the street that has Orange Crush IN GLASS BOTTLES cloud9.gif I mean it could just be carbonated Kool Aid in those bottles - but its all about the packaging doncha know.

...I bet it's a latin neighborhood,..that's the only place I can find them in the Virginia area,..in the latin bodegas,..and they are in glass bottles as well,.. must be imported from Mexico or Central America,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PGX is no Coke.

...I bet it's a latin neighborhood,..that's the only place I can find them in the Virginia area,..in the latin bodegas,..and they are in glass bottles as well,.. must be imported from Mexico or Central America,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

the soda machine in my office has orange Crush in it. but i am a Cheerwine guy, so i never buy it

PGX is no Coke.

the soda machine in my office has orange Crush in it. but i am a Cheerwine guy, so i never buy it

screwy.gif

Thank you. I keep trying! flowerred.gif

It would have been better if you had Edward Scissorhands rapelling (sp) down that jagged edge. gossip.gif

Not a bad idea....but hey, that was my first and only take. No re-subbing. smirk.gif

Now that is a classic. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

no this is classic:

mancopy.jpg

this actually arrived in a shipment of books at my LCS. I would love to see how CGC would grade it since it is just a manufacturing defect.

We all know it would get a PGX blue label.

Now that is a classic. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

no this is classic:

mancopy.jpg

this actually arrived in a shipment of books at my LCS. I would love to see how CGC would grade it since it is just a manufacturing defect.

We all know it would get a PGX blue label.

I can't really see what's wrong with it. Are you saying it has microtrimming?

Sincerely,

Daniel Patterson

BTW.....Daniel P. is supposed to attend the Emerald City Comic Con this weekend and will be grading books on-site. Sounds like a great time to go up to him and...um....offer your support! wink.gif

BTW.....Daniel P. is supposed to attend the Emerald City Comic Con this weekend and will be grading books on-site. Sounds like a great time to go up to him and...um....offer your support! wink.gif

Any other major (or 2nd tier) dealers going to be there this year or is it just going to be Harley again?

Any idea as to what time the convention is supposed to be starting on Saturday?