• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,170 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2023 at 9:43 AM, Robot Man said:

How come I never find any cool western pulps out in the wild like this? :sorry:

Living in the South, I never find pulps in the wild.  If I am lucky, maybe some nice slicks in the right flea market or antique mall but never pulps.  Gumshoe work hasn't paid off for me in years 😪

On 11/7/2023 at 8:47 AM, Darwination said:

Living in the South, I never find pulps in the wild.  If I am lucky, maybe some nice slicks in the right flea market or antique mall but never pulps.  Gumshoe work hasn't paid off for me in years 😪

Living in the “big city”, we have big flea markets most every weekend. But old comics and pulps have pretty much dried up. But you never know when and why I still go. 

On 10/24/2023 at 9:04 PM, frozentundraguy said:

I added two issues of Amazing Stories. I have a few latter ones in the digest format but none earlier than 1950 until now.

Keep going! Now that you’ve gotten a taste… they’re so affordable. They give some of the best “pop” for your pulp dollar. Thank goodness those old-time science fiction fans treasured them and saved at a rate sufficient to keep prices comparatively low today. :whee: