• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,294 posts in this topic

I bought this comic a few weeks back. It's the Vol.1 #4 Misprint. Not only that though but this copy is a MISPRINT of the MISPRINT! Haha. Seriously! check out my auction for pics, and wish me luck!

[link removed]

also, anyone know where I can buy a decently priced #1 1st print? don't say eBay.

Hey - it's against the rules to promote your own ebay listings in this forum (there's a specific forum for that called "Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.").

Hey - I don't read Policy Agreements. Hahaha. Oh well. I have a few TMNT up for grading so hopefully I can contribute to this post in a proper way?

Thanks for the heads up though!

Hey - I don't read Policy Agreements. Hahaha. Oh well. I have a few TMNT up for grading so hopefully I can contribute to this post in a proper way?

Thanks for the heads up though!

No worries - just go back & edit your listing to remove the ebay link & you'll be solid.

Just got this in the mail yesterday. It was a KILLER deal on ebay (I saw it from a CAF link). Basically, you hit the buy it now and you send a request for a Cerebus headsketch done in the style of the character of your choice (Spider-man, Batman, etc.). It sounded pretty strict in that it had to be Cerebus, but it works for me. My mini goal is to have a piece of OA from each artist that contributed to the original run of Mirage's TMNT and Sim did a Cerebus crossover in issue #8. I requested a Ninja Turtle style and here's what I got: Matisse, the forgotten Turtle. LOVE it! On thick Aardvark Vanaheim Inc. stationary too.

MatissebyDaveSim.jpg

Looks like I'm in good company. Just got this in-hand today. I secured this in a deal off the boards last week. It's an upgrade to my 9.0, so it looks like the list needs to be updated.

TMNT194.jpg

Looks like I'm in good company. Just got this in-hand today. I secured this in a deal off the boards last week. It's an upgrade to my 9.0, so it looks like the list needs to be updated.

TMNT194.jpg

Congrats! Your collection is amazing :cloud9:

Just got this in the mail yesterday. It was a KILLER deal on ebay (I saw it from a CAF link). Basically, you hit the buy it now and you send a request for a Cerebus headsketch done in the style of the character of your choice (Spider-man, Batman, etc.). It sounded pretty strict in that it had to be Cerebus, but it works for me. My mini goal is to have a piece of OA from each artist that contributed to the original run of Mirage's TMNT and Sim did a Cerebus crossover in issue #8. I requested a Ninja Turtle style and here's what I got: Matisse, the forgotten Turtle. LOVE it! On thick Aardvark Vanaheim Inc. stationary too.

MatissebyDaveSim.jpg

What did you buy that came with the sketch?

wow... awesome art... awesome books... Great stuff!

Peter Palmer - do you still have your 9.0?

In other news, it looks like Michael Bay is going to be helping move along the next live action TMNT film...

Just won this on CLINK tonight. Really happy as now both kids have a 9.4 copy :whee:

TMNT1b.jpg

Any chance you are open to adopting more children?

Dan

Too funny!!!

You definitely get Father of the year award!!!

Prevents any fighting when I'm gone. Figure this will be the AF15 of their generation. Here's to hoping!!!

Wow, cool Dad. Can anyone tell what this CLINK is, or maybe help me find a #1? I don't know the online comic resources. any links would help.

edit***

Ah CLINK = Comic Link. Thanks google heh.

Edited by DJB