• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

As said in my previous post about yard sale finds. Here are the photos...

image_zps5j6gxxqm.jpeg

image_zpsh0h7fntw.jpeg

image_zpsgsnsshak.jpeg

Not bad for today in the wild around. :grin:

Granted, it is not much compared to what you guys found in your area. Yours are way better than mine. But for what I paid, I can't complain at all. There will be another time, another day...

Found a box of books from the 70s at a garage sale. I lucked out, only $30 for the box.

In the original box (the box was full originally, and I took a pict AFTER moving some to a short box):

XD6AQxkl.jpg

The ones that I moved over to a short box (I actually needed 2 short boxes for all the books in the end)

lKzo8E1l.jpg

I'll post followup images once I've re-bagged and boarded everything.

Found a box of books from the 70s at a garage sale. I lucked out, only $30 for the box.

In the original box (the box was full originally, and I took a pict AFTER moving some to a short box):

XD6AQxkl.jpg

The ones that I moved over to a short box (I actually needed 2 short boxes for all the books in the end)

lKzo8E1l.jpg

Excellent buy! :applause:

XD6AQxkl.jpg

lKzo8E1l.jpg

:popcorn:

Doesn't seem like an issue of a buyer educating a seller. Clearly the seller didn't know what he had. That has nothing to do with haggling a 50 cent item down to 25 cents.

Id be willing to bet he didn't haggle him down. lol

He probably couldn't get his money out fast enough. At least that's how I would have been. :applause:

Edited by Fastballspecial

XD6AQxkl.jpg

lKzo8E1l.jpg

Looks like an awesome find! Did you just happen to stop at this sale, or did you see a listing that this one had comics? I've found a few good sales that listed comics - not much luck trying random sales. Thanks for sharing - looking forward to see what you netted in the haul!

XD6AQxkl.jpg

lKzo8E1l.jpg

Congratulations on a great find! It's posts like this that make this my favorite thread in General! I can't wait to see what was in the box!

XD6AQxkl.jpg

lKzo8E1l.jpg

Congratulations on a great find! It's posts like this that make this my favorite thread in General! I can't wait to see what was in the box!

Just by the couple of pics shown to us, even though these comics weren't boarded I'm going to guess most of them are higher grades. :wishluck: