• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2022 at 7:07 AM, DC# said:

Where's all the chatter/speculation/high-fives re: the Golden Auctions sell? This isn't for you specifically DC#, just accidentally quoted you and can't figure out how to unquote. 

You always know values are dropping when all you hear is crickets. 

On 5/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, NoMan said:

Where's all the chatter/speculation/high-fives re: the Golden Auctions sell? This isn't for you specifically DC#, just accidentally quoted you and can't figure out how to unquote. 

No worries on the quote :)    But since you did quote me - I will say I am actually surprised that things haven't been worse - even the Bronze/Copper high census stuff - given how rough the financial news has been for the past 3-4 months.    

On 5/24/2022 at 3:23 PM, NoMan said:

Some of us do love the character & book and not gung ho every time prices fluctuate. I for one. :x

On 5/24/2022 at 5:54 PM, peewee22 said:

Some of us do love the character & book and not gung ho every time prices fluctuate. I for one. :x

I do know that and appreciate you Peewee! 

On 6/3/2022 at 6:29 AM, DT0428 said:

Prices are stabilized. The big price hikes were not sustainable. Person who lady paid 450k got a 7.5 must be kicking himself now 

I think everyone knew that. Then add the economic downturn and prices are sliding down.

On 6/3/2022 at 8:13 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Ups and downs AF15 CGC 6.5 sold over at CL this evening for 170 000$ and the last one sold for 225 000$ not long ago.

And a 3.0 on Clink for $41.5k on 6/3.   

On 6/5/2022 at 3:59 AM, DT0428 said:

Gotta say though, damn spectacular presenting book !!

On 6/5/2022 at 9:53 AM, Drummy said:

Yeah, that's very sharp.

Most certainly is. Maybe the minute tiny chipping on the edge kept it from 8.0.

Edited by peewee22