• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, kav said:

Maybe I'm over reacting.  It was just a slap in the face to recieve that PM when i was being kind and I thought maybe helpful.  I didnt have inimical motives.  It really shocked me and made me angry.  

Takes a lot to get you mad.

I know I've chastised you recently, and you took it well. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:09 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I'm always asking friends to comment on my behaviour.  'was I out of line' or 'do you think I need to' and 'what kind of person do you consider me pls be honest I cannot get my feelings hurt'.  I realize that the only way to learn about yourself is input from others.  everyone and I mean everyone has blinders.  Hearing about myself and what i'm doing wrong is gold to me.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, thehumantorch said:

I don't know.  You all act the same.  It's like you're all on an island, isolated from civilization.  PS  A boot is what you wear on your foot...

We are a quirky people.

On 10/28/2021 at 3:33 PM, Logan510 said:

Sometimes it helps to get the dirty laundry out and clean the pipes. 2c

Ya, admittedly that was what I attempted  @CAHokie I wasnt even insulted or feeling wronged, I just wanted to clear the air.

I was headstrong and or blunt, but it wasnt meant to disparage anyone, more outing myself for caring about the leaderboards doh!

I wouldnt ever think to use it suspiciously, yet, I'm aware of it, MOSTLY BECAUSE I like to do those silly screenshots on posts :roflmao:

What a sad venture .... wa wah whahahaha  :tonofbricks:

On 10/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

more outing myself for caring about the leaderboards doh!

We all have our pecadillos. Not me though, I like cashews!

American-actor-Groucho-Marx-circa-1933.jpg

I apologize for casting aspersions. (not Groucho, Bird-o)

On 10/28/2021 at 3:54 PM, Bird said:

We all have our pecadillos. Not me though, I like cashews!

American-actor-Groucho-Marx-circa-1933.jpg

I apologize for casting aspersions. (not Groucho, Bird-o)

Your forgiven. It was more in my own head than anything. I was generally curious how watching them was inscrutable lol

That's why I mocked it or whatever,  but that's unbecoming of me. Still I've seen many climb and climb, and I was wondering if I somehow fit into those dishonest climbers that @CAHokie mentioned not you @Bird.

For a split second I figured I had enjoyed an ill adventure by the lights and glamor. :insane:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/28/2021 at 5:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Your forgiven. It was more in my own head than anything. I was generally curious how watching them was inscrutable lol

That's why I mocked it or whatever,  but that's unbecoming of me. Still I've seen many climb and climb, and I was wondering if I somehow fit into those dishonest climbers that @CAHokie mentioned not you @Bird.

For a split second I figured I had enjoyed an ill adventure by the lights and glamor. :insane:

*You’re :baiting:

@jsilverjanet

I lurk a lot. But share my new books in the appropriate thread.

The main reason I lurk is by the time I find a thread to chime in on, my opinion has been stated by someone else. Or I have to read 3+ pages.

But with this thread I didnt read any of it other then your first post.

On 10/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya, admittedly that was what I attempted  @CAHokie I wasnt even insulted or feeling wronged, I just wanted to clear the air.

I was headstrong and or blunt, but it wasnt meant to disparage anyone, more outing myself for caring about the leaderboards doh!

I wouldnt ever think to use it suspiciously, yet, I'm aware of it, MOSTLY BECAUSE I like to do those silly screenshots on posts :roflmao:

What a sad venture .... wa wah whahahaha  :tonofbricks:

@kav

There is not a sentence in sight! 

On 10/28/2021 at 4:13 PM, kav said:

I'm always asking friends to comment on my behaviour.  'was I out of line' or 'do you think I need to' and 'what kind of person do you consider me pls be honest I cannot get my feelings hurt'.  I realize that the only way to learn about yourself is input from others.  everyone and I mean everyone has blinders.  Hearing about myself and what i'm doing wrong is gold to me.

That's what she said!

On 10/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

@kav likes a good chastising! 

He likes it almost as much as a good cappuccino or a well written sentence!

Edited by Comics4All