• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS spooky & mystical spoiler thread
4 4

386 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2022 at 8:23 AM, TupennyConan said:

It was fun.

The Bad:

3. No Bova the Cow.

Absolutely. With Wundagore mentioned, MCU definately needed Bova the Cow for backstory (future origin story on film) on who raised the twins Wanda and Pietro. At least Sorceror Supreme Wong had a cow-mutant on his team.

On 5/11/2022 at 10:44 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Oh, and Doctor Strange using his watch as the key to the door for the Book of Vishanti was super-dumb.

I may be misremembering but I could have sworn that was in red notice as well, toward the end the key to the vault was a watch. I even could have sworn that Ryan Reynolds said that was some dr strange level stuff, to paraphrase.

@Bosco685 renowned scholar of the flicks! Am I close?

On 5/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I may be misremembering but I could have sworn that was in red notice as well, toward the end the key to the vault was a watch. I even could have sworn that Ryan Reynolds said that was some dr strange level stuff, to paraphrase.

I'm sure it is in there somewhere

:baiting:

On 5/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I guess I don't see how that's, "Doctor Strange-level stuff". ???

On 5/12/2022 at 8:56 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I believe this is it :cheers:

image.thumb.png.9a8453757d5e8c05252a1909626d71b8.png

On 5/12/2022 at 10:45 AM, piper said:

lol you remembered? lol I found it and posted, but I laugh because when they were mentioning in the movie, I knew it was a "key" moment. I was too busy trying to remember what my knowledge was, that I only caught Strange being from 616.

Also there seemed to be a lot of cheering during that point :whee: 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:13 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol you remembered? lol I found it and posted, but I laugh because when they were mentioning in the movie, I knew it was a "key" moment. I was too busy trying to remember what my knowledge was, that I only caught Strange being from 616.

Also there seemed to be a lot of cheering during that point :whee: 

838 is never mentioned in the comics as far as I know.

On 5/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, Bosco685 said:

And then there was Masters of the Universe the next year

I know it's Frank Langella but all I can see is Jack Palance lol!

edit-Also LOVED the theme music from Masters...yea it is like a mix of Star Wars and Superman but what a combo!

Edited by Mystafo

I was really really looking forward to a Kang tie in, or at least a Dr Strange villain

Making Scarlet Witch the villain worked, but it made for an extremely boring movie, she works as a hero/antihero, which is what they made her anyway, at the end 

Tell me, where are the villains that once upon a time made you wet the bed in the middle of the night?

Remember being so scared you wouldn't DARE to scream?

Give me a villain.