• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What do you all drive?

223 posts in this topic

dam60 asked me to host this photo of his current set of wheels. It's a custom conversion job on his 'vette. Nice goin' Dave, but don't you think you're takin' this Batman thing a bit too far? Dave said to tell you that his rod has been in the cave for some modifications but he hopes to have it on the road in time for the roadtrip to Gary Dolgoff's warehouse. thumbsup2.gif

dam-mobile.jpg

Ha, Joe, we have a honda crv as well, My wife drives it. They only thing i do not like about it is hers has the small 6 cylinder engine which is really underpowered but gets great gas mileage and for some reason, the front passenger side seat has no left side arm rest? but good cars. its the yin to my dodge ram sport 4x4 360's yang. That truck eats gas

dam60 asked me to host this photo of his current set of wheels. It's a custom conversion job on his 'vette. Nice goin' Dave, but don't you think you're takin' this Batman thing a bit too far? Dave said to tell you that his rod has been in the cave for some modifications but he hopes to have it on the road in time for the roadtrip to Gary Dolgoff's warehouse. thumbsup2.gif

dam-mobile.jpg

shocked.gif

My daily driver is a 2003 Light Almond Metalic Flake PT Cruiser....and on the weekends and when the weathers nice I drive a Fire engine Red 1970 Corvette Stingray!!! thumbsup2.gifVetteshow2.jpg
Nice Vette! I had a 1968 427 435 Horse tri power when I was 18 now I have 7 children and a wife .Now I drive a 1987 4X4 Chevy PU while the wife drives a 1997 4X4 Chevy Surburban Hey I dont mind to much but I sure miss that torque!Davidking623

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to view supersized image

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

Davidking623

I've read through the thread, and I guess I'm "odd man out" - Red 1997 BMW 328i.

The car's too dirty from the [!@#%^&^] on NJ's roads to even think of taking a picture.

Larry

My daily driver is a 2003 Light Almond Metalic Flake PT Cruiser....

and on the weekends and when the weathers nice I drive a Fire engine Red 1970 Corvette Stingray!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Nice Vette! I had a 1968 427 435 Horse tri power when I was 18 now I have 7 children and a wife .Now I drive a 1987 4X4 Chevy PU while the wife drives a 1997 4X4 Chevy Surburban Hey I dont mind to much but I sure miss that torque!

Davidking623

Pictures dont really do it justice it had blue Pearl in the white paint Oh and it had a 4 speed low 13's and if you threw airplane gas in it high mid 12's Yes my Wife and I have had a great start in life IN LOVE cloud9.gif

Davidking623

It's always nice to see 68 Sharks with Big Blocks! thumbsup2.gif

It must have killed you to part with it sorry.gif

1998 Nissan Sentra XE (or whatever the most basic model was); bought used in 1999 (it was a "demo"/program car at the dealership). Never been quite motivated enough to take a picture. smile.gif

But it's served me very well - 101,000 miles on it, and I plan on driving it until the doors fall off, as the saying goes. Just a mode of transportation to me, so I wanted something affordable, reliable, and economical. Never had it in the shop outside of routine maintenance (oil changes, 30/60/90K service, etc.).

My daily driver is a 2003 Light Almond Metalic Flake PT Cruiser....

and on the weekends and when the weathers nice I drive a Fire engine Red 1970 Corvette Stingray!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Nice Vette! I had a 1968 427 435 Horse tri power when I was 18 now I have 7 children and a wife .Now I drive a 1987 4X4 Chevy PU while the wife drives a 1997 4X4 Chevy Surburban Hey I dont mind to much but I sure miss that torque!

Davidking623

Pictures dont really do it justice it had blue Pearl in the white paint Oh and it had a 4 speed low 13's and if you threw airplane gas in it high mid 12's Yes my Wife and I have had a great start in life IN LOVE cloud9.gif

Davidking623

It's always nice to see 68 Sharks with Big Blocks! thumbsup2.gif

It must have killed you to part with it sorry.gif

Yes it did! But hey I believe I will be driving another one some day just optimistic and really Blessed. At least that is what my Mother keeps telling me and you know what I finally believed her, I always thought it was luck but not any more I realize I am truly blessed!

Davidking623

POS...until I can afford different. confused-smiley-013.gif