• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,841 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Very nice. I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild. Now you just have to hope its complete. 

It’s complete (according to the dealer)

someone else had a sealed dark kingdom 

16 hours ago, wombat said:

I have a pile of incomplete Frazetta puzzles. The struggle is real. And here is a something you would never expect. I was missing one piece in one of them. Someone was selling the same puzzle with missing pieces for really cheap. They showed where the missing pieces were and where I needed the piece it was there. So I put together the second puzzle to figure out where the piece I needed was. And then I realize they are not cut the same. That is time in my life I will never get back. 

frazetta puzzle with married pieces!

cut'em up, make the piece you need! You can do it!

:devil:

Great Run of DC Graphic Novel - about 80 of them for $170 USD

Slow sellers, but they DO sell.

Which is nice as stock is getting harder and harder to find.

1.thumb.jpg.f6f12b7a9fbcbe23c3e02c27583486fa.jpg

8 minutes ago, TheOldCollector said:

Dang you got all of those for $170? If so Nice score!

Thanks - was $235 Australian, so about $170 give or take a buck or three.

Guy was moving house - needed room.

This time i was the one selling at flea market.i had a comic bin,i said depending on the books its 1 to 5 dollar a book,me and my big mouth should have said mostly 1 to 5 dollars ha......lost a mid grade marvel darkhawk 1:facepalm:for 5 bucks...i said it i did hold my promise but it does hurt a bit a Sting really lol c'est la vie lol not much comic fan in my town tho weird had good key none sold exept that darkhawk first thing that left the comic bin lol