• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Comic Art Show
4 4

264 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Matches_Malone said:

The Bros' are going to be on the next DM show.  It will be interesting. 

6 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

If you are serious, that I will watch. When is it?

Count me in, too.  I'm there for the prices... any price... I don't care if it's a My Little Pony twice-up for 500k.

26 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:
16 hours ago, Matches_Malone said:

The Bros' are going to be on the next DM show.  It will be interesting. 

7 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

If you are serious, that I will watch. When is it?

Count me in, too.  I'm there for the prices... any price... I don't care if it's a My Little Pony twice-up for 500k.

Well to be fair it was an alternate cover, it has the stats to prove it.

18 minutes ago, grapeape said:

On a serious note, I wonder if the guys would consider adding a charitable element to their show?

This goes out to Will, Bechara, Glen and Bill Cox to who I think is a swell fella.

Save a bonus charitable round where a donated piece of art could be “claimed” and all the money would go to a pronounced charity.

• set a timer 60 seconds and the art with an opening bid minimum.,..chat claimers time stamped offer bids decide within 60 second expiration.

You could donate all the money to a worthy charitable organization such as The LU FAMILY FUND• PALTOWN as I’m sure you know Felix Lu does great charity work through his website:

or

a fund of the dealers choosing.

art could come from dealers and from donations from collectors like us. You could give a shout out each episode to the donated work and the collector contributing.

Grape thought this might be something all of us could get behind even if we sometimes bump heads out there on the battlefield of art collecting.

And/or to the Hero Initiative!

1 hour ago, grapeape said:

If a potential buyer counter offers  a Donelly on a piece of art can we set a 10 second time limit if one brother responds, “I have to ask my brother.” before accepting the offer?

Los Bros aren't going to put up a price. It's going to be like a Bizarro The Price is Wrong.  Highest Price Offer wins, but not the art, but a chance to buy the art for 2X whatever the offer was. 

40 minutes ago, MyNameIsLegion said:

Los Bros aren't going to put up a price. It's going to be like a Bizarro The Price is Wrong.  Highest Price Offer wins, but not the art, but a chance to buy the art for 2X whatever the offer was. 

I bet the price goes up during the recap.