• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 CGC Grading Contest Season 3 Winter Edition (#9) Round 4
9 9

156 posts in this topic

Yeah I'm not catching up other than quite a few ppl under me gaining 5-6 points each and me getting 5 bullseyes so got my grades in earlier than my norm. Looking at these books was like a trip into the twilight zone trying to assign a grade. Good luck to all and thanks again Mike for running another grading contest as they are fun win or lose. Or in my case lose or lose lol  

Grades in! My method this round was to glance at the pics for about 5 seconds, then throw a dart at the laptop. We'll see how I did.

• Administrator

So far, 38 participants have submitted their grades.  Keep in mind that this final round ends on Saturday.  If you are not usually around on weekends, be sure to get your grades in early.  

Grades In!

Cheers to @CGC Mike for continuing to carry on with this deeply frustrating, mind numbing yet utterly unfulfilling guessing game, that I will add, is NOT the modern equivalent of playing horseshoes and hand grenades, where close is good enough to win.:cheers:

Best of luck, @Point Five, @comicginger1789, @pastandpresentcomics and @Ride the Tiger . I hope you sleep well tonight NOT knowing IF your grades ARE close enough to keep your positions in the top three finishers.:wishluck:

A virtual round of your favorite beverages to all! 🍻🥂🍾🥃️ 

I look forward to these contests every time!

Congrats on your well played rounds, so far (thumbsu

Edited by ChrispyC66